The scope of the Firm’s practice includes all manner of business, employment and investment disputes, including the following representative areas:
- Contract disputes of all types
- Non-competition Agreements/Covenants-Not-To-Compete
- Business torts (fraud, interference with contract, business defamation)
- Employment disputes
- Construction disputes and liens
- Insurance claims and coverage disputes
- Partnership/Member/Shareholder disputes
- Franchise/Dealership disputes
- Premises liability
- Commercial collections
- Commercial eviction
- Securities/investment disputes
- Real Estate/zoning disputes
- Professional liability claims
- Probate litigation/will contests
The above list is not intended to be exhaustive. Please call the Firm to discuss your individual case in a free 30-minute initial consultation.
Connect with David
Schedule a private, free, 30-minute phone consultation.
For more than two decades, David has represented clients in business, employment and investment-related disputes in Ohio courts, the federal courts and in alternative dispute resolution proceedings.